Saddle Up for Horseback Riding Lessons in Scottsdale
Please call us for more information at (480) 393-0870
Our Scottsdale horseback riding lessons focus on skill-building through a four-level system, which includes: Beginner, Intermediate I, Intermediate II, and Show Team. Level tests are offered multiple times throughout the year, and classes are available for ages three to adult.
Small Group Horseback Riding Lessons
- Weekly one-hour lesson
- Group of four individuals at similar riding levels
- Recommended for mild special needs and full-functioning individuals
Private and Semi-Private Horseback Riding Lessons
- 60 minutes with an instructor
- Private or semi-private status is determined at intake and based on analysis of individual needs
Upon completion of the first three riding levels, riders may be nominated to join the Hunkapi Show Team. Members are chosen based on riding and personal skills to represent our horseback riding program at showing events in Scottsdale and the surrounding area. Candidates are nominated biannually, and additional fees will be added when attending shows.
Show Team Horseback Riding Lessons
- Weekly one-hour session
- Volunteer opportunities and apprenticeships
Tiny Trots Horseback Riding Lessons (ages three to five years)
- 30 minute sessions once per week in a group of two riders